Diosdado M. Peralta (born March 27, 1952) is a Filipino jurist. He was appointed Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines by President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo on January 14, 2009. He had been Presiding Justice of the Sandiganbayan at the time of his appointment to the Supreme Court.
Peralta graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Civil Law. He worked in the private sector before joining government service as an assistant city prosecutor in Laoag City and Manila. He was appointed a trial court judge in Quezon City in 1994, then named to the Sandiganbayan in 2002 by President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. He was designated Presiding Justice of the Sandiganbayan in March 2008, and served in that capacity until his appointment to the Supreme Court.
Peralta is married to Fernanda Lampas-Peralta, an Associate Justice of the Philippine Court of Appeals.
- Name : Diosdado M. Peralta
- Birthday : March 27, 1952
Birthplace : Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Schools Attended :
- University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Civil Law
- Spouse : Fernanda Lampas-Peralta
- Associate Justice of the Philippine Supreme Court, Incumbent (January 14, 2009)
- Trial court judge, Quezon City (1994)
- Assistant city prosecutor in Laoag City and Manila