Enrico Reantillo Echiverri is the Mayor of Caloocan. He was born on November 18, 1954 in Manila and is married to Purificacion Manalatan. He’s currently a Hospital Administration of Manila Central University Hospital.
He spent his Elementary years at Morning Breeze Elementary School and graduated High School at Araneta University Foundation High School on 1971. He studied at San Beda College and took up Bachelor of Arts in Economics. When he graduated, he studied again at Ateneo de Manila University and finished Bachelor of Laws in 1981.
He was the Representative of the first district of Caloocan from 1998-2004. He also worked as the Secretary to the Mayor in Caloocan from 1995-1998. He was a councilor from 1988-1992. He also worked for J. Antonio Leviste Co. as a Legal Counsel, a managing partner of Echeverri Law Office, a Senior Associate of Agcaoili and Associates from 1984-1988, an Arbiter/conciliator for the Department of Labor and Employment from 1981-1984 and a professor of different schools such as Maryknoll College, San Beda College, Far Eastern University and Manila Central University.
- Name : Enrico Reantillo Echiverri
- Birthday : November 18, 1954
- Birthplace : Manila
- Schools Attended :
- Elementary education, Morning Breeze Elementary School
- Secondary education, Araneta University Foundation High School (1971)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, San Beda College
- Bachelor of Laws, Ateneo de Manila University (1981)
- Spouse : Purificacion Manalatan
- Mayor, Caloocan City
- Congressman, first district,Caloocan (1998-2004)
- Secretary to the Mayor, Caloocan (1995-1998)
- Councilor, (1988-1992)
- Legal Counsel, J. Antonio Leviste Co. (1984-1988)
- Arbiter,conciliator, Department of Labor and Employment (1981-1984)
- Professor, Maryknoll College, San Beda College, Far Eastern University and Manila Central University