Pilar Juliana “Pia” Cayetano, popularly known as Compañera Pia or Pia (born Pilar Juliana Schramm Cayetano on March 22, 1966), is a Filipino lawyer, politician, and incumbent Senator of the Republic of the Philippines.
She is the only daughter of the late Senator Renato “Compañero” Cayetano and German-American former school teacher Sandra Schramm. She has three brothers. Alan Peter is a current senator (until 2013) and a popular critic of President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. Rene Carl is an ex-councilor of Muntinlupa City and the owner of the collectible figurine store “Maxicollector”, while Lino Edgardo is a popular television and movie director and former beau of KC Concepcion.
From 1992 until 1995, she was an associate lawyer of the Castillo, Laman Tan, and Pantaleon Law Offices who specializes in corporate law and intellectual property laws. From 1996 to 1999 she was an officer for the legal and corporate affairs of the Belle Corporation and its affiliates including the gaming conglomerate BW Resources. In 2000, she was a general counsel of the Philweb Corporation. In 2001 she was appointed as chairman of the Maxi Group of Companies, a retailer and distributor of educational toys, infant apparel and accessories.
A sports enthusiast, Cayetano has participated in the following international events: 2009 Tokyo Marathon, 2007 4th Ironman Western Australia and Aviva Ironman 70.3 Singapore, 2006 New York Marathon and Venice Marathon, 2005 World Duathlon Championship Newcastle, Australia, 2004 Clark Air Base Duathlon and 2002 Chronicle Marathon San Francisco, California.
- Name : Pilar Juliana Schramm Cayetano
- Also known as : Compañera Pia
- Birthday : March 22, 1966
- Birthplace : Michigan, USA
- Residence : Taguig City
- Political party : Nacionalista Party
- Father : Renato “Compañero” Cayetano
- Mother : Sandra Schramm
- Siblings :
- Alan Peter
- Rene Carl
- Lino Edgardo
- Profession : Lawyer; Politician
- Religion : Evangelical Christian
- Senator of the Philippines, Incumbent (June 30, 2004)
- Chairman, Maxi Group of Companies (2001)
- General counsel, Philweb Corporation (2000)
- Officer for the legal and corporate affairs, Belle Corporation (1996-1999)
- Associate lawyer of the Castillo, Laman Tan, and Pantaleon Law Offices (1992-1995)
- Father’s death (June 24, 2003)
- 2009 Tokyo Marathon